Search This Blog

October 4, 2014

Anything Goes at Catch the Bug!

Hi, everyone! Happy Saturday!

 Today is a new challenge day at Catch the Bug Blog, featuring all kinds of sweet Bugaboo Stamps images! Since it's the first Saturday of the month at Catch the Bug, it's an
Anything Goes
theme for our challenge this week!

Make sure you hop on by to check out all the wonderful DT eye-candy, and we hope you join us for the fun!

Click Images to Enlarge

This card features the image Halloween Peeker Cat from Bugaboo Stamps

I started by coloring the image in PSE. I added the sentiment, also in PSE. I used my A2 Curved Edge Die from Simon Says Stamp to cut the edges of my designer paper, which are by K&Co., and my image. I added two pony bead dots that I  made (you can see my tutorial for that process here). I matted everything on some dark purple scrap that I found in my scrap box, and called this a cutie-patootie-done-dealio! :)

Now it's your turn to pick a favorite image, or try something new from Bugaboo Stamps, whip up your project and head on over to enter it into the Mr. Linky!

By entering your project, you could win up to TEN Bugaboo images!
Head on over to Catch the Bug to play along!

Happy Crafting!
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I truly appreciate it, and would love it if you would leave me a comment so I know you came to visit!
Please feel free to browse my blog, I'd love to be your inspiration for your next project! :0) If you're not already a follower, and like what I create, please consider following me! :0) ====>>

Challenges Entered:

12 comments:

  1. This is so fun and your colouring gorgeous. Happy World Cardmaking Day 2014!
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy World Card Making Day Cheryl, This is beautiful I love the adorable image
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That image is adorable and I love the way you colored it! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy WCMD Cheryl...adorable care...and fun fold!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card and coloring. I see I need to break down and get that curve die. I love seeing what you do with it.. and others. Awesome touch. Beautiful card as always. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute and fun, wonderful card, excellent papers and the image is darling. Thank you for joining us this week at HIMCR.

    Sue - HIMCR DT
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cheryl, I have to have this image! Adorable Halloween card and fab coloring.
    I don't understand why I'm not getting the e-mail post notices on a regular basis. This one came today and had a list of nearly 50 posts which you've done and I never got. :-( I used to get them every day whenever you posted. Wish I had time to comment on every one of them now, but at least I'm going to go and browse through all of them. I don't want to miss anything. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card Cheryl, full of lovely warm Autumnal colours and perfect for our theme this week.

    Thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute and fun card. Love the image and how you coloured it. The papers you used are perfect for this card.
    Thanks for joining in the fun at Hiding in My Craft Room.
    Lena – DT
    xxx
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card love the image and your colour choice. Thanks for joining us at ABC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely card and love this image! such fun! this is perfect for this weeks Allsorts Challenge thankyou for joining in Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Again, don't know how you color on a computer, but your image is just gorgeous. Wonderful layout with those curves.

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!