Search This Blog

October 30, 2014

Boo! to You!


Hi, everyone!
Thursday's are Oldie But Goodie Days at Catch the Bug Blog
I love OBG day because I can break out some of my favorite Bugaboo Stamps to play with, and have an excuse to show them on my blog! lol! (As if I need an excuse, right?!)

Today I am using the Bobblehead Hween Frank from Bugaboo Stamps.  He's a real SCREAM, right?! No........I know, he's too cute! 

Click Image to Enlarge

Frank is colored in PSE. I added a little poem I found online to the front of my card. I have been trying to do more sentiment and inspirational quotes an poems on my card fronts. It doesn't always happen, but I have definitely been doing more of it. lately, than I had in the past.
I used my favorite Spellbinders die for my border, the A2 Curved Borders. I used an Impression Obsession die, Halloween Hill, and sized it to suit my card by cropping it down for the spooky border, and used the two tiny bats from that.. My dp is from a seasonal Karen Foster mat stack. The Boo! border was cut with my Silhouette.


Happy Crafting!

Please feel free to browse my blog, I'd love to be your inspiration for your next project! :0) If you're not already a follower, and like what I create, please consider following me! :0) ====>>

Pick up this cute Bugaboo image, and others, over at the Bugaboo Stamps Store, and make sure you also jump over to the Catch the Bug Challenge Blog: it's where you can find out all the lastest "dish" on what challenges are happening and what other challenge sites that Bugaboo is sponsoring (more chances to win some free Bugaboo!). It's also where you can check out all the other fantastic DT projects, including the OBG (Oldie But Goodie) stuff, the ABC (Anything But a Card) items, and the Tuesday New Releases......plus so much more!

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful bobblehead, so festive and what a sweet quote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's too cute to be spooky! Love your card! Perfect image, designer paper, saying and die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that sentiment, Cheryl, and have to admit that this is some of the best PSE coloring I've seen! Well done. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable! I love it!
    Thank you for joining us at the Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenge. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!